9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Musical Entertainment and Cooking Demonstrations from Chef Lala & Chef Esteban
Southern California Edison Executive Speaker – Andrew S. Martinez, Vice President, Safety, Security and Business Resiliency
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Speakers and Awards Presentations, including:
- Edison International Executive Speaker – Pedro J. Pizarro, President and CEO
- Emcee – Carlos Amezcua, Founder, BEOND.TV
- Guest Speaker – Michele C. Martinez, Commissioner, California Transportation Commission
- Keynote Speaker – Nely Galán, New York Times Bestselling Author of SELF MADE; Media Entrepreneur; Founder, The Adelante Movement, MFT, Psy.D.
- Honoring five businesses and community organizations across Central and Southern California for their commitment to clean energy, community involvement and diversity